1. What procedures are taught at National Laser Institute?
- Students train for IPL Hair Removal, Laser Tattoo Removal, Fractional Laser Wrinkle Reduction, Laser Acne Reduction, Laser Vein Reduction, Laser Cellulite Reduction, Photo Facials, Radiofrequency Skin Tightening, Microcurrent technology as well as Dermal infusion technologies and advanced Chemical Peels.
2. Do I have to be a licensed aesthetician or medical professional to attend laser school?
- In most states you do not and the State of Arizona does not have any prerequisites for aesthetic laser training students.
3. How long do the laser courses run?
- Laser school courses run anywhere from 8 to 14 days depending on which laser training you are interested in. Please visit our laser course overview page.
4. Can I come from out of state or out of the country?
- Yes. Actually, 90% of the students that come to laser school are from out of state or from overseas, such as Dubai, Mexico, Greece, London and more.
5. Will I be certified as a laser technician at the end of training or is there a test I need to take?
- Once you’ve completed the course work and hours, you will be given a certificate. In most states, this is all that’s needed.
6. Does National Laser Institute provide job placement?
- They have a large database of employers that are often looking for NLI graduates. They can provide you with a list of employers to follow up with in your area.
7. Is the industry still growing or is it suffering in this economy?
- Medical aesthetics is a 9 billion dollar industry and still growing.
8. What equipment do laser school students train on?
- National Laser Institute uses the most reputable and advanced laser equipment available. And, because they offer hands-on training in addition to classroom instruction, students will feel confident performing laser services on a variety of laser equipment.
9. Who teaches the laser courses?
- Courses are taught by doctors, nurses, certified laser technicians and marketing veterans as well as nationally recognized laser representatives providing students with a well-rounded education.
10. Are there any other states where I can attend National Laser Institute?
- The next laser school to open is in Dallas, Texas at 3850 W. Northwest Highway, Suite #1100. For more information, please call 1.855.637.4535 to speak with an admissions consultant.
11. Are there any references from past laser school students?
- Absolutely, to read reviews from former students, please visit our testimonials page.
12. Does National Laser Institute offer financial aid?
- Yes. NLI offers financial assistance depending on your needs. To discuss your individual situation, please call 1.855.637.4535 to speak with an admissions consultant.
13. What are the requirements for the state of Arizona?
- Arizona requires 40 hours of didactic classroom education. In addition to the classroom didactic, the state of AZ also requires 24-88 clinical (hands-on) hours. Any laser school offering less would not be compliant with AZ regulations and their certificate would not be valid in AZ.
14. How do I arrange for accommodations?
- There are several different living options for those students coming from out of town. One option is a 4000 sq. ft. luxury million-dollar mountainside retreat home in a guard gated community. This property has breathtaking views of the desert mountains and city views of downtown Phoenix. The house can be shared by a maximum of 4 students and comes with a car and daily breakfast. Contact an admissions representative for pricing information at 1.855.637.4535.
- Also recommended is the Hampton Inn & Suites Scottsdale located at 16620 N. Scottsdale Road. They offer exclusive low nightly rates for National Laser Institute students as well as a shuttle to and from school. Shopping is situated across the street and daily breakfast is included. For more information, call 1.855.637.4535.
15. Is there daycare located near the laser school?
- Absolutely. Tutor Time, a national top-rated childcare provider, is located blocks from National Laser Institutes Scottsdale campus. They provide a safe and supportive environment for children of all ages. Please ask an admissions representative for more information at 1.855.637.4535.
If you’re ready for a career change and a boost in income, National Laser Institute is the premier laser school to get you started. Please contact an admissions consultant at 1.855.637.4535 to get started.